A Prank Time A Prank Time

Without a doubt, the best animated short I've ever watched. So smooth and unreal I couldn't stop looking.

Iphone 666 Iphone 666

As I had said before, amazing animation! Great job on this, dude :) You've definitely improved on your fbf work and backgrounds, as well as keeping your stuff entertaining 'til the end. Nothing more to add, the voices were good, the sound effects were good and appropriate for what was happening and you nailed the animation. Also, congrats on getting Daily Feature!

MrChambers responds:

Thanks so much!

Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

Brilliant ending to this series. Loved every bit of it!

Game Grumps: Pokemon Bust Game Grumps: Pokemon Bust

From the details and your past animations you seem to be quite talented but you don't put the effort you put to character's details to the animation itself and that reflects on the final product. I liked it nonetheless, but you should consider spending more time perfecting your animations and making it look as good as your characters.

【JOMTOONS】- Walk 【JOMTOONS】- Walk

Cool little flash, made me laugh. But you get a 4 because this describes me and I am offended, check your privilege you fiend

On a serious note I LOVED this! Looking forward to your next cartoon :)

Jom responds:

I'm glad you like it! New cartoon coming soon, look for it within the next couple weeks ;)

Dinner Date Dinner Date

the date appears to have gone quite well if you ask me

Skyfall Alternate Ending Skyfall Alternate Ending

Uh.. what.

Holidays are Coming Holidays are Coming

This shit is some good shit. You've improved alot, congratulations! Oh, and Merry Be-lated Christmas <3

MangoSwahHD responds:

c: Thanks

DragonGay Z Ep.1 DragonGay Z Ep.1

saxagncrmvdlhmkadxfgr... vagina.

I Don't Care (loop) I Don't Care (loop)

*BROFIST* Go BRO ARMY :D