View Profile CrunchyyBeast

All 16 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Without a doubt, the best animated short I've ever watched. So smooth and unreal I couldn't stop looking.

As I had said before, amazing animation! Great job on this, dude :) You've definitely improved on your fbf work and backgrounds, as well as keeping your stuff entertaining 'til the end. Nothing more to add, the voices were good, the sound effects were good and appropriate for what was happening and you nailed the animation. Also, congrats on getting Daily Feature!

MrChambers responds:

Thanks so much!

Brilliant ending to this series. Loved every bit of it!

Cool little flash, made me laugh. But you get a 4 because this describes me and I am offended, check your privilege you fiend

On a serious note I LOVED this! Looking forward to your next cartoon :)

Jom responds:

I'm glad you like it! New cartoon coming soon, look for it within the next couple weeks ;)

the date appears to have gone quite well if you ask me

Uh.. what.

This shit is some good shit. You've improved alot, congratulations! Oh, and Merry Be-lated Christmas <3

MangoSwahHD responds:

c: Thanks

*BROFIST* Go BRO ARMY :D

This has to be the best animation i've seen in a LONG time. I loved how in the end everywhere the boat went through the people there fixed it a bit until it was "fixed" completly. A big inspiration, cant wait to see more from you! :D

Sooo... you, Thomas and Gabe are from Soul Eater? Interesting xD

JordansLittleWorld responds:

All of our character designs are inspired by our favorite characters from Soul Eater, while retaining our real life appearances. You also didn't seem to notice that Brandon's design was inspired by young Spirit and even less obvious is Scott being based off of Oxford, but with hair and different glasses.

24, Male